Friday, January 29, 2010

The way I feel about my biscotti...the way God feels about me

Hello, Biscotti. I just made you with my own hands. I did a really good job. Even though, mainstream society may say you don't look quite 'right' I say you are perfect, beautiful and delicious. And what I say matters because I did not make you for mainstream society. I made you for me. I did not make you so you could become famous or world renown. I made you so that I could sit on the couch when no one else is looking and enjoy you.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely some profound thoughts on biscotti...what kind do you make? I make a white chocolate cranberry biscotti at Christmas every year that is oh so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome! well stated. . . and well titled. love it!

    lydia

    ReplyDelete