Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Job!

Everyone's major concern when we moved to Kentucky was that there are no jobs here. I know people were concerned that Quentin wouldn't be able to find work. Well, today was his first day of work! :) I'm telling you, there is no amount of logic that should prevent us from following the Lord's will. I am so blessed by God's endless provision.


Thank you all for praying for us! I talked to him on his lunch break and he said everything is going well. His only complaint is that he's a little bored because they are having a slow day...but they assure him not everyday is slow. Oh, and some guy came in with his little boy and it made him miss us. It will be an adjustment for all of us to have Daddy gone all day, but I know God will give us the grace we need.

Speaking of Daddy being gone all day now...Please pray I have this baby SOON! My parents need to go back home on Saturday and it sure would be nice to have a few days of help AFTER the baby is born! Thank you!

Looks like God is answering our prayers for farm animals as well. We are excited, but nothing is in stone yet, so I'll wait to give that update later. All I'll say now is BAA and MOO! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment