Thursday, July 28, 2011

I could sit here and write all day about what has been happening the past 3 months. I don't have all day, though, so I'll just tell you the really good stuff.

First and foremost, I had a baby! Welcome, Amos Justice Osborn! You are beautiful and wiggly and such a joy! Your 3 older brothers think you are so cool and can't wait to wrestle with you!
And, Boy, you've got some HAIR!!

My twinners are as ornery as ever.
They love dirt.



Oliver is an amazing farm worker. He can catch a chicken and has, on a few occasions, helped me herd a few chickens back into their pen. He helps his daddy take care of the calves and can even get milk out of the cow (he can't milk her much, cause she kicks)

Now, Wheerrre did those chickens go?

Evidently, the beautiful 40 acres we just moved to was just a stepping stone to get us to this area of Kentucky. We are now looking for something else in the area where can we do some farming. It was a very difficult decision to make, but once we made it, we felt a great deal of peace about it and are so confident in the leadership of our Lord Jesus!

I confess, I still struggle with the fear of man, so some of my first thoughts about moving were: What are people going to think of us now!?!
Then my dear mother sent me this devotional which really helped.

Hope to get on here and update you again soon, but until then, Bless you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment