Friday, February 25, 2011

All His Ways Are Right And Good

When talking about moving to Kentucky today, this question was posed to me:

"How do you know 100%, without a shadow of a doubt and no chance of being wrong."

My response was this, "I don't. But God is worthy of putting my trust in even if He brings me to destruction."

In Acts 21, Paul had heard from the Lord to go to Jerusalem. The other believers begged Paul not to go because they had received another prophetic word that Paul would face persecution if he went to Jerusalem.

Acts 21:13-15 says
Then Paul answered, "What are you doing, weeping and breaking my heart? For I am ready not only to be bound, but even to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus." And since he would not be persuaded, we fell silent, remarking, "The will of the Lord be done!" After these days we got ready and started on our way up to Jerusalem.

I do know that God has called us to move to Kentucky. I don't know how this will all work out or what exactly it will be like when we get there. But I will put my trust in Him.

Let me clarify...I really believe God is going to take care of all our needs, that he is going to bring us to this land and bless us. But if He doesn't, He is no less worthy of my praise and adoration.

All His ways are right and good.

1 comment:

  1. Amen sister, AMEN. I love it! What a testimony to a Father's heart leading well. And his children following, no matter what. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete