Thursday, February 24, 2011

My faith Is So Small

One day, I'm on cloud nine because I am confident that I have heard from the Lord. The next day, I am staring at my giants and trembling inside.

Thankfully, my awesome husband made me sit down to pray with him. We usually spend a few minutes just praising the Lord, giving thanks, then we ask a question or request and wait for the Lord to speak to us.

This time he was doing the dishes and I was drying, so our hands were mostly busy while we were praying. But after we asked for direction, we both just kind of stopped moving and sat really still for a few minutes because the presence of God came over us. Neither of us really 'heard a word' from God, but we were definitely overcome with His peace.

I realized that earlier in this process, when we would come close to a hurdle it wasn't that scary because we didn't expect anything. Now that we've heard from God, approaching a hurdle means believing God will do what He said He would do.

God, I believe...but help my unbelief.

Keep praying for me, friends! We still have a long way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment